Today, we’re excited to announce the release of Cartavi 3.0, a major update (our biggest to date) which includes a ton of improvements and new features that will save you more time and help you be more productive, whether you’re using Cartavi on your desktop or through a mobile device.
Our team worked hard for several months on this release to bring you the next version of Cartavi. We rewrote our web app to make it responsive so you could enjoy an “app-like” experience with Cartavi through a web browser on any device. We redesigned the interface on our web and mobile apps for a more cohesive and consistent experience. And finally, we added some great new features and enhancements, based in large part on the feedback we’ve received from our users – thank you!
Below are the highlights of what’s included in Cartavi 3.0.
New Responsive Design
Cartavi is now available as a fully responsive web application. The layout of our web app dynamically adjusts to the browser screen size of any desktop and mobile device. The responsive design provides an “app-like” experience for those who choose to access their Cartavi account through a mobile web browser.
Improved User Interface
Cartavi is even easier to use with a streamlined interface that provides a consistent experience across mobile devices and the web. The new navigation, icons, view options and visual cues are among many of the new features designed to help users get more done faster. Our mobile apps for iOS and Android devices now feature a fly-out navigation menu that allows you to quickly jump to key areas within your account.
New Time-Saving Features
We packed several new features and enhancements in Cartavi 3.0 to save you time and boost your productivity. For example, users can now drag-and-drop documents into the Cartavi web app, or email them directly into a transaction to streamline workflows. Additional enhancements include:
- Email Documents Directly into a Transaction Room – all Transaction Rooms now include an ID number. You can now send documents directly into a room by placing a hashtag (#) in front of your room ID number in the subject line of the email that you send to your inbound address.
- Convert an Email to PDF — we added the ability to convert your email message into a PDF document when you send it to your Cartavi inbound email address.
- Document Previews — we updated our document interface panel in Cartavi for the web and included a new preview window, allowing you to view a document before taking action.
- Updated transaction monitoring – smartphone users can monitor their eSignature envelopes in real time as they are routed through the signature process so they always know the status of any deal.
- Bulk Actions for Documents — iPhone and Android smartphone users now have the ability to email, delete and move/copy multiple docs at the same time, a feature previously available in Cartavi on the web and tablet apps.
- Map View for Smartphones — iPhone and Android smartphone users can now view their transactions through the new Map View option (previously only available in our tablet app).
- More View Options— Web and tablet users can now choose the new List View to manage their transactions, documents, people and envelopes (in addition to Grid View).
A New Foundation for Innovation – Cartavi 3.0 was redesigned from the ground up to optimize performance, broaden accessibility to more mobile devices, and provide the foundation for further innovation including our upcoming integration with zipForms, a new (very cool) unified product offering from DocuSign, and a new broker edition of Cartavi due in early 2014. There’s much more to share soon so please be sure to Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
We hope you enjoy the new release and would love to receive your feedback through the comments below, or through Facebook or Twitter. And if you would like to see the new version in action, please register for one our free monthly webinars at cartavi.com/webinars.
Cartavi 3.0 is available today. If you need to create an account, please visit cartavi.com. And once you’ve created an account, be sure to download our free mobile app for your device(s) though the iTunes App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices.